Uniquely designed for accurate penetration
Use only with the Accu-Check(tm) Softclix(R) Lancet Device
Directions:Instructions for use:
1. Unscrew the cap from the Accu-Chek(tm) Softclix(R) device.
2. Insert a new Accu-Check(tm) Softclix(R) lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when you feel it snap into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet.
3. Screw the cap onto the device and turn the cap clockwise until you cannot turn it any farther.
4. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well.
5. Hold the Accu-Check(tm) Softclix(R) device against the side of your fingertip.
6. Press the release button.
7. Apply the drop of blood onto the target area of your test strip.
8. Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
Warnings:Do not use if protective guard has been previously removed from lancet. Do not reuse lancets. Do not store lancet in