Temporary relief of itch and pain associated with many minor skin irritations, including poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites and sunburn. Dries weepy rashes to help promote healing. Contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFC's).
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; consult a physician.
For external use only. Flammable; keep away from open fire or flame. Ask doctor if: child is under 2 years. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, does not improve or persists past 7 days. Keep out of reach of children: in case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Calamine 14.5%; Camphor 0.77%; Benzocaine 5.25%
Benzyl Alcohol; Hydrated Silica; Isobutane; Isopropyl Alcohol 70% W/W ( In Concentrate); Oleyl Alcohol; Sorbitan Trioleate