Homeopathic. Contains: Eucalyptus Globulus 1X HPUS. Non-toxic. Easy spray on application. Contains natural essential oils. No chemical pesticides. Scientifically proven. Low allergy formulation. Pleasant fragrance. Certified natural actives. Wild Child - Born, not made. Caring for your child, naturally. Founded in Margaret River, Western Australia, by mother of three, Leanne Preston, Wild Child has become a world presence in natural health care for children. Quit Nits has been scientifically proven to kill lice and their eggs and help prevent re-infestation. We believe that Wild Child's acknowledgement of our need to exist as part of nature, our hopes for the world and our responsibility to its children are the reasons for our being and the motivations for your growth. Does not contain: Chemical preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances, sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate, propylene glycol, parabens, mineral oils or genetically modified ingredients. Not tested on animals. Product of USA.
Repels head lice.
Active Ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus (1X). Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Acetum, Alcohol, Fragrance Geranium Oil, Simethicone, Cetrimonium Choloride, Lavandula Angustifolia, Fusanus Spicatus.
Apply: One the day following the lice treatment lightly spray Quit Nits Preventative onto dry hair until the hair is damp. Comb: Use a regular comb or brush to distribute Quit Nits Preventative evenly throughout the hair. Repeat: For best results, repeat daily or before children play with untreated children. For best results, use Quit Nits Everyday Preventative Spray daily.
For external use only. Do not use: near eyes; inside the nose, mouth or vagina; on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas. When using this product keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel; if products gets into the eyes flush with water right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if eye irritation occurs; skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.