Respiratory stimulant used as smelling salts to treat or prevent fainting.
Inhale a slight whiff to treat a 'fainting spell.' Do not administer to children unless directed by a physician.
FLAMMABLE: Keep away from spark, heat and flame. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. May cause irritation if inhaled. Avoid inhaling more than a slight whiff. Avoid eye contact with liquid or vapors. Keep tightly closed.