2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Soap free, pH-balanced acne facial treatment helps clear existing facial acne blemishes and prevent new blemishes from forming.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that causes acne.
Dermatologist recommended ingredients.
Now you can take control of your facial acne with PanOxyl Acne Facial Wash.
The benzoyl peroxide - BPO in PanOxyl Acne Facial Wash is the same medicine prescribed by dermatologists.
The rich, elegant lather of PanOxyl Acne Facial Wash gently removes dirt and excess oil to cleanse and unclog pores, while additional moisturizing ingredients help to rehydrate the skin, making it an excellent choice for the management of facial acne.
For the treatment of acne.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Corn Starch , Glycerin , Glycolic Acid , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Lactic Acid , Mineral Oil , PEG-14M , Potassium Lauryl Sulfate , Purified Water , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium PCA , Titanium Dioxide
Wet area to be cleansed.
Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If going outside, use a sunscreen.
If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F / 15-30 degrees C.
For external use only.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using the product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.